1. When uploading an article to the ASR Journal Online Journal system, firstly, a similarity report from Intihalnet, iThenticate or Turnitin or similar plagiarism programs should be attached. The acceptable similarity rate is a maximum of 25%. (bibliography may be excluded). The referee evaluation process will be started for the studies that do not have a problem in the plagiarism report.
2. In the article to be added to the ASR Journal Journal system, the author's name, title, institution, department name and city information of the institution should be written. While sending to the referee process, the names are deleted by the editors and the referees are directed.
3. Articles uploaded to the ASR Journal Journal system are primarily evaluated by the editors in terms of compliance with the writing and publication principles. As a result of the evaluation, if there are corrections to be made by the author, the manuscript is returned to the author by requesting correction by the editors.
4. Manuscripts that do not comply with the journal's writing principles are not sent to the referee.
5. No article that does not contain scientific content and does not bring innovation to science can be published in our journal. Manuscripts found suitable for evaluation in terms of writing and publication principles are sent to at least 2 referees for evaluation.
6. The names of the referees and authors are kept confidential from each other with the BLIND REFEREE Application.
7. The review period of the manuscript sent to them by the referees is maximum 30 days. A new referee is appointed for studies that are not reported at the end of this period.
8. The article that receives a POSITIVE REFEREE REPORT from the referee's evaluation is entitled to be published.
9. The referees who evaluate the studies evaluate the studies by taking into account the following factors. In addition, the authors have the opportunity to review the peer-reviews of their work from the journal system. It should be noted that the following criteria are taken into account in the evaluations of the referees.
Title and content compatibility
Scientific and original
The suitability of the article in terms of language and expression
Handling and scope of the subject
Access to original and primary sources
Access to new scientific studies and resources
Contribution to the field
Mastery of the terminology of the field
Language, style, intelligibility and fluency
10. Reviewers may want to see the article for which they want correction once more before it is published. In case this request is stated in the report, the text corrected by the author is sent to the referee automatically by the system after uploading it to the journal system.
11. Authors may object to the referee's report within a reasonable framework and with convincing data. Objections are reviewed by the journal management and, if deemed appropriate, a different referee (or referees) can be consulted on the subject.
12. The authors can follow the evaluation process of their articles added to the ASR Journal Journal system from the article tracking system. The referee process should be followed meticulously.
13. Journal editors meticulously follow the corrections given by the referees. Accordingly, the editors may decide to publish or not publish an article.
14. In the journal system, publication copyright agreement is used during publication upload. However, if the editor and editorial board deem it necessary, this copyright transfer agreement may be requested separately from the author or authors.
15. Articles published in ASR Journal can be used with reference to the journal name. Legal sanctions are imposed on the relevant user about the articles used without reference. All responsibility in this regard belongs to the user.